Flexseal and Fernco Environmental are members of the RIBA CPD Providers Network, and offer a range of RIBA Approved CPD Seminars. Our qualified and experienced team are able to visit architects and civil engineers’ offices nationwide. Below is a summary of each seminar.
Concrete Waterproofing - Issues and Solutions
- Current issue, considerations and legislation
- Why and how does concrete fail, and how can it be prevented?
- A technical focus on Integral Concrete Waterproofing
- A series of case studies demonstrating its versatility
Using Rainwater as a Resource - Why and How?
- UK guidelines and legislation, including Building Regulations
- Rainwater re-use - background
- Rainwater harvesting - different applications, and options
- Which solution should I use for my project?
How to Prevent Contamination - Fats, Oils, Grease and Backwater
– Background to fats, oils and grease
– Grease separators - legislation, guidelines, issues and alternatives
– Backwater valves - guidelines, issues and alternatives
Surfaces & Substrates - Replacement or long term rehabilitation?
– UK infrastructure – setting the scene
– Current coatings/rehabilitation market - alternatives
– Detailed performance of epoxy coating systems
– A summary discussing issues of whole-life cost
Underground Pipe Connection and Repair
– Relevant standards and legislation
– Pipe connection types, including connection to lateral pipes
– ‘No Dig’ underground pipe repair – outline and detail
– A series of case studies demonstrating the above
For more information, or if you’d like to make a booking, please contact Linda Molloy at our office - 01226 340 222 ext 221. You can also contact us via our Contact Form .